Our extensive industry experience combined with a nimble business model enable Arris Consultants to provide our clients with a unique resource to identify and secure the best individuals to meet the leadership and professional needs of their organization. We treat our customers as our partners; we engage them, learn about their unique needs and share our knowledge and expertise to provide the best personalized services possible.
Typical search assignments performed by Arris range from C-Level executives to technical leaders and professionals, including scientific/laboratory and engineering disciplines, management personnel, human resource and business development executives, Board Members and Chief Executive Officers. We have experience working with Fortune 100® firms as well as small start-up organizations. While we are physically located in the Northeast, we work seamlessly with clients throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.
Arris can provide our clients with several levels of support depending upon their needs. These options include:
A Retained option is most advantageous if client desires Arris to serve as a direct and active member of your interview team. A retained search is a highly intensive recruiting tool and it saves time for both the employer and the candidate and provides a dedicated, cost effective and focused recruiting effort.
- Suggested for positions that have a pressing need for a senior level candidate who will hold a key leadership position.
- Suggested for positions of strategic importance and a degree of urgency and/or confidentiality are needed.
- Retained searches are given highest priority status and receive dedicated time and efforts.
- Retained searches are often the most effective in identifying passive candidates and reduce labor for client.
- Search Strategy and Marketing plan developed by Arris to guide efforts.
- Formal candidate interviews are conducted with assessments made by evaluating past performance in similar work environments as well the future potential as well as the compatibility of the employee with client.
- Formal evaluations are provided to client with recommendations.
- Professional references completed by Arris Consultants
- Arris will support drafting, presenting employment offer and with on-boarding /relocation.
A Retained/Contingency arrangement provides a high level of commitment from and support from Arris while reducing some of the upfront financial commitment. This approach is ideal for senior positions and positions requiring urgency and / or confidentiality.
- Offers most benefits of retained search while reducing the upfront financial commitment for both parties.
- Receives Priority Search Status.
- Candidates pre-screened via phone and evaluations provided.
- Typically require more resources from client in the ongoing evaluation of candidates.
- References completed by Arris Consultants.
- Support provided with employment offer.
A Contingency approach is best for positions at a lower organizational level and if talent is scarce or when multiple positions need to be filled.
- Less structured and client fee is 100% “back end” loaded and due upon successful candidate placement.
- Client will typically play a more significant role in managing the processes and screening, interviewing and negotiating with candidates.
- Candidates are sourced and prescreened by phone and presented to client for additional evaluation.
- Arris Consultants provides support with references and employment offer.
Custom Search / Consulting
We recognize that sometimes our clients have a unique need and we therefore are always open designing customized solutions to meet our client’s specific needs. This may include consulting and human resource support.